Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sharing a bit secret with all of you.

Okay, the title above explains the whole damn things. I've no special girlfriends or even lovers before. All my life I've been through is mostly alone, on my own. Yeah, baby... the one true loner, kinda like a lone cowboy with his horse in the Ohio desert.

Two months ago, I've joined the Hetalia Axis Power Facebook role-playing activity... yeah, just to kill my past time besides reading books and playing my god-awful violin or damn-ruined guitar. And that's when the awesome total absolute crush finally came in. I had a long chat with a girl. Gee, she is cute. She's a Canadian, but hell, how am I going to visit Canada without any bucks at all?! Damn this world.

I do have a total crush on her, but hey, although she's not so-slim... but hell, she beats Aneroxia and Bulemia down hard. I'm proud of her very much. She always think of me hating her for her body shape. Nah, I won't hate her because of that, that's too ridiculous. It's not my place to do that awful things, since I myself am not a perfect one. Hell, I like her that way very much. But well, how am I going to convince her about that? Maybe words wouldn't suffice for this, a good old French kiss might be the best way.

Now she's been on a camping activity for 3 days, the whole weekend to be more precise... but hell, I missed her hard until I couldn't sleep because of that. Is this what we all call love? The pain is too hard, unbearable though.... damn, I can only wish her to be safe.

F**k, today I'm such a lover-boy am I? heheh, in these two weeks, I'm going to gather all my artworks back and post them all in this blog. Stay tune!!!

 
That girl is on the left, wearing the green jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment